5 letter words ending in Oound, Wordle March 28
Millions of people all over the world play Wordle every day. This game has grown in popularity since its release in October last year. Deceptively simple, you have six tries to guess the 5-letter word of the day. Wordle 282 – aka the March 28 Wordle is (naturally) another 5 letter word that ends in Ound. To help you get the right answer today, we’re going to list all the 5 letter words ending in Oound for Wordle March 28.
Every 5 letter word that ends in Oound for Wordle 282
There are nine words that match these criteria. Here they all are, along with their definitions:
- LEAP. Past and simple past participle of bind (v.) / Obliged to do something (adj. infinitive) / Very likely to do or like something (adj. infinitive).
- DOG. A dog, especially one that is used for hunting purposes (n.) / Any type of dog (n.) / Someone who watches or searches for something (n.).
- STRONG. The name of several small villages and civil parishes in England (n.).
- FOUND. Simple past and past participle of finding (v.) / To start an organization, institution or club (v. transitive) / Obsolete form of food and lodging (n.).
- MOUND. A natural hill of dirt and grass, or butte (n.) / An artificial hill, regularly used for defensive purposes (n.) / A slightly raised area of land on which a pitcher stands when playing baseball (not.).
- GRIND. A unit of mass equal to 16 ounces (n.) / The symbol # (n.) / Physically hitting someone or something (v.) / A place where homeless animals are kept (n.).
- ROUND. To have a circular shape (adj.) / To be complete in some aspect (adj.) / When rounding numbers in mathematical operations – for example, to make them end in zero for easier handling (adj. ).
- TO INJURE. An injury to a person’s physical body (n.) / Hurting another person’s feelings, with your words or actions (n.).
- RING. A state of being healthy (adj.) / Being strong, secure (adj.).